- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals located within the United States only. Participants must be at least 18 years old and be legally permitted to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer. Eko’ Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by corporate entities, businesses, individuals that have the Eko as purchased by a corporation or hospital for their use, or teams as determined in Eko’s sole discretion.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a qualifying purchase made from the Eko Website by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives at our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program referral link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer (“Referral Rewards”), the Referred Customer must (x) complete an order greater than $199 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees and (y) such order cannot be returned or cancelled within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. Eko will make a donation to the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics (NAFC) as a referral reward.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Eko’s Refer-a-Friend program. You agree that you will only send your Refer-a-Friend referral link to individuals that meet the eligibility requirements for the Refer-a-Friend Program. You will indemnify and hold Eko, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any violations of SPAM law(s) or other relevant law(s) and the unlawful forwarding or sharing of the referral link.
- Right to Close Accounts. Eko reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Eko Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Eko reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed Referral Rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Additional Terms, Conditions, Exclusions, and Restrictions. Additional terms, conditions, exclusions, and restrictions may apply to Referral Rewards or your use of Referral Rewards. We reserve the right to make certain Referral Rewards selectively available to certain customers at any time based on activity, geographical location, program participation or other factors determined in our sole discretion.